Serge mouille ceiling lamp
Serge Mouille designed his angular, insect-like lights as “a reaction to the Italian models that were beginning to invade the market in 1950,” which he criticized for being “too complicated.” The Three-Arm Ceiling Lamp (1958) is a hanging interpretation of his original Three-Arm Floor Lamp, and maintains the original’s kinetic, sculptural aesthetic. All of his lighting solutions feature Mouille’s hallmark signatures as a designer: the way the arms are joined to the diffusers, the washer and six-sided screw hardware, the form of the reflectors, and the refined lines of the steel tubing. Bulb (not included): 3*18W/E27. Made in China. • Three arms rotates in various directions. • Shades are produced using the original molds, proportions, materials and techniques. • Each lamp is stamped and numbered. •Materials: Lacquered aluminum and steel with brass ball joints.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Serge mouille ceiling lamp Size
- 3heads size: Dia 150cm x H 32cm/ ∅ 59″ x H 12.6″
- 3heads size: Dia 165cm x H 80cm/ ∅ 65″ x H 31.5″
- 6heads size: Dia 220cm x H 32cm/ ∅ 86.6″ x H 12.6″
Serge mouille ceiling lamp Details
- Material: Metal/Aluminum/Brass
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 4kg/8.8lbs
- Finishes: Black, White
- Process: Polishing/Baking paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
|size||Dia 165cm x H 80cm|
No customer reviews for the moment.